Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas is only 2 weeks away!!!!

I'm getting excited about dating my family in the new year.  I can't wait to see their expressions on Christmas morning.  One on one time with my children is a rarity, so I know they'll be thrilled.  And I'm so glad that Larry is on board with that, and sharing dates with them. 

I figure Larry already knows I'm planning dates with him.  I've talked to him enough about the kids, etc.  He's pretty intuitive when it comes to things like that.  I'm hoping he'll be surprised by the amount of dates (52 sounds like a lot!), and pleased with them.  I also want to buy him a new wedding ring but I'm finding that a hard thing to do when he's around all the time.   Maybe I should just take him with me.  After all.. it's his money that will be paying for it. <sigh>  (A good reason I wish I had a part time job)

Pictures of our mini vacation will be coming up soon.  I know you can't wait.

No comments: