Saturday, January 21, 2012

A few things about me you might find interesting....

So I thought I'd list a few things that I thought you might have wondered or whatever.  These are things that I randomly think that I should add to my blog.  Usually I think to add it when I am away from the computer (often at night trying to go to sleep), and the opportunity never presents itself.  LOL

  • I am a wife of 16.5 years.
  • I am a mother of 4.
  • I home school.
  • We live in a little podunk town in the middle of nowhere.  
  • We are NOT big drinkers (tho I realize that the bar/club date night out might imply otherwise.  We rarely drink anything at all.  Just wanted to put that one out there.)
  • I'm thinking about blogging about weight loss, since I really want to focus on this in my life.  
  • I am thinking about putting a "schedule" of post topics on here... such as Weigh In Monday, Putting Him First Tuesday, etc etc.  I think it would help me to remember to post things I tend to forget to post.  I haven't done it because I'm bad about keeping to schedules.
  • My other project going on right now is getting my house organized.  I've thought about adding a series detailing my progress.
  • There was more but I can't remember what they were!
Would anyone enjoy hearing about the new things to follow along with the dates?

No comments: