Monday, December 05, 2011

Finally Made It!

Part of my dating gift to the hubs is a "mailbox" to put our love notes, invites, journal, etc in.  I didn't really want a full sized mailbox to put in my living room, and we have 4 of the mini ones with the kids names on them.  I thought seriously about one of those, but it's honestly just way too small.  I ran across an old suggestions box in our attic.  It slides open in front, is big enough for what I need, but not too big. 

I have been putting off decorating this thing because I really didn't know the best way to do it.  I finally got around it today, when Larry left to go to the doctor.  He's on vacation for the rest of the month, so I wasn't sure when I'd have another chance.  Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture.  The plan is to get one ASAP and get up for all of you, to see.  It's nothing great, but it will suffice.  I wish I were one of those people who could get craft and turn things into homemade gold...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would love to see pics! I think this is a great idea!

Jackie said...

Jennifer, as soon as my husband leaves the house without me, I'll take pics and post them! Thanks so much!