Sunday, October 23, 2011

Remembering why...

So it's late, and I'm laying in bed just trying to remind myself why I am doing this. It's to show my husband how much I love him. To become a better wife. To strengthen our marriage. I can't expect things to change in just two days. I may never get anything in return from this. I have to learn to be ok with that. I just hate the feeling of knowing I have to force affection.

I seriously debated not posting this. I did, after all, give this link to a few online friends. But I set this blog up to be an honest journal for me. About my life, the changes I'm making, the repercussions of those changes. Larry is not an affectionate person. He doesn't touch, doesn't kiss. I on the other hand crave... No, I need... physical touch. Larry talks good talk, but I'm often left disappointed. I truly hope this is one thing that will change from all this.

No comments: